Note to my reader: This post is a part (#6) of ’30 Day Writing Challenge’ that I found on Pinterest. The challenge is a collection of simple writing prompts.
This is both tricky and out-of-my comfort zone.
Ok, so all the greaaat fiiiive waaaays I am listing below are self explanatory and hence, this is just going to be a list. Aeenjooyy!
1. You are a little baby (literally, I mean! o.O )
2. You are polite to/smile at people no matter their economic – financial “stature”. In other words, you treat humans as humans
Gosh! This is difficult; I never reflected about myself in these terms!
Ufff! I am just not getting anything!
Oh! Oh! Oh! I know!
3. You are Roger Federer ! ❤
4. You try to ‘go green’, practise to be a ‘minimalist’, believe in sustainability; in short, you care about your carbon footprint, you care about the nature, environment, and earth.
5. You are Mr.Darcy (If you don’t know who he is, then just RUN AWAY FROM ME! 😡 )
Maaaan, that was hard !